Skin redness, bumps, dry skin, and itchy is a side effect that often occurs after shave. Good women or men are experiencing skin irritation after shaving, caused by a blunt razor, dry skin, or sensitive skin. Use the instructions below to prevent skin irritation after shaving.
These are the tips for proper shave sensitive skin:
- Wait until the finished bath of warm water before shaving. Moist skin which becomes easier for the razor.
- Do the exfoliation of the skin. Peel seems to be just a waste of time, but your skin will be smoother and the risk of onset of redness and irritation will be lessened.
- Always use a lubricant for shaving. Use something to damming of the skin is an absolute imperative. Shave cream specially made for sensitive skin that will shave is the best choice.
- Shave in the direction of growth of the feathers. Use shaving movement from top to bottom. If the razor was too pressing the surface of the skin, then it can cause irritation and bumps. Means, the razor from the top downward.
- Rinse the area that has been shaved with cold water and pat dry with the way Pat face gently.
Here is the best razor for sensitive skin:
- Feather All Stainless Steel Safety Razor
This is a good quality razor from Japan. Razor is devoted to skin sensitive. Use premium ingredients and is a solid product. Does not cause irritation because it is made from the finest ingredients.
- the Merkur Heavy Duty 34C
Razor for sensitive skin. Have a button which allows adjusting the exposure of the blade by using a touch. To reach the most sensitive area of the neck, cheeks, and lips. Merkur is very safe to use.
- the Braun Series 7
Braun foil Shaver is the best in the world. A good choice for those with sensitive skin, because it has a mode to shave secure capabilities and shaving following the contours of your face. Be sure to select the varian7865cc that has this feature. Razor prices from Germany are indeed more expensive when compared to other products. But it’s a worth it!